A Victorian castle built on spectacular cliffs above the deep-blue waters of Lake Mohonk in 1869, our grand 259-room hotel in the heart of upstate New York’s scenic Hudson Valley has welcomed families for generations. Enjoy thousands of acres of pristine forest and winding trails, just 90 miles north of New York City and near attractions like the Catskills Mountains. A timeless favorite among New York State’s resorts, Mohonk Mountain House’s overnight rates include delicious meals, afternoon tea and cookies and most resort activities.
Be as active or relaxed as you choose to be—there’s something for everyone on our mountaintop. Enjoy:
- Charming guest room options, from elegant Victorian rooms each with a wood-burning fireplace to cozy guest cottages
- The award-winning Spa at Mohonk Mountain House features signature treatments, a full-service salon, solarium, steam room, sauna, and outdoor heated mineral pool
- An indoor heated swimming pool, a comprehensive Fitness Center, as well as fitness, yoga, and meditation classes are available year-round
- Unique theme programs, designed to enlighten and entertain, including culinary adventures; world-class performing arts; yoga, meditation, and wellness; nature; dance and more
- Nightly entertainment, such as movies, nature shows, campfires with s’mores, and dancing
- Gift shop and an old-fashioned soda fountain
Book your reservations at our Hudson Valley resort online today. You may also call 800.772.6646 and we will be happy to walk you through the reservations process and discuss special offers that might be of interest.